Goldpan TMX/TBX Editor 3.2 — a newer version of intuitive and multi-functional TMX/TBX file editor from Logrus Global Software Development Team. Now this free TMX/TBX editor supports also TBX file format and has a new, modern look-and-feel.
With Goldpan, you can:
- Create or edit TMX file containing up to 8 separate languages
- Create or edit TBX file containing 2 separate languages
- Work with all language pairs simultaneously in a tabular form
- Search and filter TMX or TBX segments according to different criteria (you can also use * regular expression in search)
- Select and highlight different segments, or groups of segments
- Block or protect segments from editing and deletion
- Run a basic set of language checks, including commonly used quality assurance checks
- Edit selected segment in additional editor panel with extended work space
- Apply flexible filters to select segments for exporting
- Remove HTML, XML, or RTF tags
- Export selected segments to TMX, XLIFF (v1.2), or TBX file formats
- Split any huge TMX or TBX file into smaller files of specified size
- Export selected language pairs from TMX or TBX file (export format)
- Import TMX, SDLTM, XLIFF, SDLXLIFF, TBX files
- Merge several TMX (TBX) files into single TMX (TBX) file
- Convert UTF-8-encoded tab delimited text file to TMX, TBX or XLIFF format
System requirements: Windows x64, .NET 4.5, 4GB+ RAM.
The utility works under 64-bit versions of Windows on x64-compatible hardware. 32-bit OS and hardware not supported.
|Version Ver.||Release Date||Improvements/Updates|
|3.2||21.03.2019||Split: Splitting any TMX or TBX file into number of files of smaller size. For the target files, you can set the number of translation segments or the file size. The size of input file is not limited by available RAM.
Merge: Merging any number of TMX or TBX files into a single target file of the same format.
|3.1||20.02.2018||Batch splitting huge TMX (TBX) file into several smaller files, batch merging several TMX (TBX) files into single file, converting UTF-8-encoded tab delimited TXT file to TMX, TBX or XLIFF format.|
|3.0||18.10.2017||Support of TBX file format and a new user interface added.|
|2.4||06.06.2017||The bug of reverse order of strings in XLIFF export file fixed|
|2.3||19.07.2016||Import TMX files|
|2.2||01.07.2016||Import XLIFF and SDLXLIFF files|
|2.1||01.06.2016||Import SDLTM files|
|2.0||15.05.2016||Compatibility with Windows 8 and Windows 10|