WE CAN TRANSLATE ANY DIGITAL MEDIA INTO ANY LANGUAGE TO INCREASE YOUR BRAND'S APPEAL TO CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE
AUDIO, PHOTO, GRAPHICS, AND VIDEO
- Highly qualified professionals and the best software/hardware for audio recording and photo/video shooting
- Voiceover for computer games, training courses, commercials, foreign language videos
- Video recording of interviews, webinars, and roundtables
- Promotional video shoots
- Our screenwriters will help you transform your ideas into a perfect video product
VOICEOVERS WITH HUMAN TALENT WITH A LIBRARY OF ACTOR VOICES
- The voiceover of educational and marketing materials, and video games in particular, requires extensive experience, proper language, and grammatically correct speech
- We only hire professional actors and announcers to perform this kind of work
- Visit our library of voices to listen to available talent, choose your favorites, and submit a request for voice services
- Studio time and professional voice talent are costly, especially if you require multilingual voiceover!
- In many cases, high quality synthetic voices can be an effective solution
- They help your video content go truly global – with adequate quality and at a fraction of the cost
- Samples of synthesized multilingual voiceover and subtitles in several languages are available on request
An infographic is a "visual representation of information, data, or knowledge intended to present it quickly and clearly" in a static, dynamic, or interactive form. A thousand words are fitted into a single picture – presenting a concise and easy-to-understand story. An infographic is both a fine work of art and a simple message. A truly effective infographic lingers in the customer's memory and stands out from the crowd. A great example is the USA Today newspaper that came out in 1982 and quickly became one of the country's leading papers through innovation – thanks to its detailed, clear, and concise pictures with colorful comments.