RIGORA v 1.3.3 is a technical and linguistic quality assurance (QA) tool from Logrus Global Software Development Team which allows to perfect the delivery of software translations. With its more than 600 pre-configured automatic QA checks, RIGORA builds on the results of 25 years of software localization experience of Logrus Global engineering team. RIGORA is a corporate-grade utility that can be customized to meet the needs of particular client.
RIGORA is now featuring:
- Instant detection and correction of translation errors on-site
- Both project and file-based operation
- Customizable verification criteria, and more
With RIGORA, you can run the most advanced series of technical and linguistic checks on localized (bilingual) files:
- Common checks (punctuation, tags and placeholders, etc.), configurable for language pairs
- Check for invalid characters based on the target language script
- Check for untranslated source words
- Consistency check: source language against target, and the reverse
- Check for consistency with the TM
- Glossary Adherence Review (GAR) with stemming support: against external and customer-specific glossaries
- Check for prohibited terms
- Advanced search and replace with conditional parameters
- And much more!
There is an advanced support of false positives.
- Windows 7 / 10
- .NET Framework 4
Supported File Formats:
- Common bilingual file formats (.sdlxliff, .tmx, .ttx, .xlf, .xliff)
- Containers (.xlz)
- Excel CSV files (.csv)
- Tab-delimited text files (.txt)
- Configurable parsers for arbitrary XML and delimited text formats
|Version Ver.||Release Date||Improvements/Updates|
|1.3.3||21.09.2020||New function added: calculation of source and target word counts for each bilingual XLIFF file in the Rigora project and the summary data for the whole project.|
|1.3.1||16.09.2020||New functions added:
|1.2.34||10.01.2020||More stable and fast performance; customizable predefined checks; adding new checks with source & target verification rules wizard|
|1.O ALPHA||01.06.2018||ALPHA version|
The tool is free for the Logrus Global partners.