RIGORA 1.0 ALPHA is a technical and linguistic quality assurance (QA) tool from Logrus Global Software Development Team which allows to perfect the delivery of software translations. With its more than 600 pre-configured automatic QA checks, RIGORA builds on the results of 25 years of software localization experience of Logrus Global engineering team. RIGORA is a corporate-grade utility that can be customized for concrete software requirements of particular client.
RIGORA 1.0 is a totally rewritten version of former CheckIt Studio, now featuring:
- Completely new IDE with on-the-fly editing of strings
- Both project and file-based operation
- Customizable verification criteria, and more
With RIGORA, you can run the most advanced series of technical and linguistic checks on localized (bilingual) files:
- Common checks (punctuation, tags and placeholders, etc.), configurable for language pairs
- Check for invalid characters based on the target language script
- Check for untranslated source words
- Consistency check: source language against target, and the reverse
- Check for consistency with the TM
- Glossary Adherence Review (GAR) with stemming support: against external and customer-specific glossaries
- Check for prohibited terms
- Advanced search and replace with conditional parameters
- And much more!
There is an advanced support of false positives.
Select Alpha testers receive dedicated support of development team.
- Windows 7 / 10
- .NET Framework 4
Supported File Formats:
- Common bilingual file formats (.sdlxliff, .tmx, .ttx, .xlf, .xliff)
- Excel CSV files (.csv)
- Microsoft Visual Studio packages (.lspkg)
- Tab-delimited text files (.txt)
- Configurable parsers for arbitrary XML and delimited text formats
|Version Ver.||Release Date||Improvements/Updates|
|1.O ALPHA||01.06.2018||ALPHA version|
The participation in ALPHA / BETA program is free of charge, the regular usage of the tool for any purpose other than evaluation requires a modest subscription fee.
As an ALPHA or BETA tester, you can:
- Configure existing QA checks
- Pre-order any customizations of existing QA checks
- Pre-order any new QA checks to tailor your specific needs
To participate in ALPHA testing of RIGORA, please register for 30-day trial:
The participation in ALPHA / BETA program is free of charge, the regular usage of the tool for any purpose other than evaluation requires a modest subscription fee. The Testing campaign is currently open for priority corporate users — the developers of content or buyers of translation services.