Logrus TMX Editor 2.4 — a newer version of our intuitive and multi-functional TMX file editor. Now this free TMX editor comes with several additional functions:
- Create and edit TMX files containing up to 8 separate languages;
- Work with all language pairs simultaneously in a tabular form;
- Search and filter segments according to different criteria (the search based on regular expressions is not yet supported);
- Select and highlight different segments, or groups of segments;
- Block or protect segments from editing and deletion;
- A system of checks, including widely used quality assurance;
- A different editing window for more comfortable work with a specific language in a segment;
- A flexible system of segment selection for exporting;
- Remove HTML, XML, and RTF tags;
- Export selected segments to TMX or XLIFF (v1.2) file formats;
- Split the TMX file into several smaller files;
- Export arbitrarily selected language pairs from a TMX file (export format);
- Import TMX, SDLTM, XLIFF and SDLXLIFF files.
System requirements: Windows x64, .NET 4.5, 4GB+ RAM.
The utility works under 64-bit versions of Windows on x64-compatible hardware. 32-bit OS and hardware not supported.
|2.0||15.05.2016||Compatibility with Windows 8 and Windows 10|
|2.1||01.06.2016||Import SDLTM files|
|2.2||01.07.2016||Import XLIFF and SDLXLIFF files|
|2.3||19.07.2016||Import TMX files|
|2.4||06.06.2017||The bug of reverse order of strings in XLIFF export file fixed|